Planning a Workshop? Have a job to advertise? Office space or an apartment to rent? Post a classified ad.
Click on Ad Titles for more.
Northwest Health Foundation
221 NW Second Ave, Suite 300
Portland, OR 97209
This interactive workshop will better prepare you on how to take the LCSW exam, including discussing material and test questions that you could expect to see on the exam. Each participant will receive a Comprehensive Study Guide to take with them.
$110 for members
$245 for non-members or free for a first time new member or renewing member (at the $225 rate of NASW).
Seattle, Washington - April 1, 2017
Presented by Heather Reynolds, MA, LPC, CHt, CP
5 CONTINUING EDUCATION HOURS
TAKE YOUR PRACTICE TO THE NEXT LEVEL BY LEARNING TECHNIQUES THAT YOU CAN USE IMMEDIATELY!
This transformational training will shift the way you think and communicate with your clients.
Live Lecture, filmed demonstrations and presentations will enable you to understand the process and see the results.
You will learn:
• The history, statistics & effects of PTSD, Sexual Trauma and Childhood Abuse
• Cautions and potential dangers in treating survivors of wartime trauma and other traumatic events
• The neurobiology of trauma – what’s going on in the brain
• The dangers of abreaction and how to prevent vicarious traumatization
• Gentle and respectful methods for Rapid Resolution
• How to establish connection and show understating
• Uncovering and resolving guilt, anger and resentment associated with trauma
To register or to learn more information, call 561-741-4181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org